Proverbs Chapter 11 -
- yoke [balance scales [G2218] Deceitful [G1386] [are] an abomination
before [G1799] Boss '[G2962]; weight but [G1161] a just [G1342] [is] acceptable [G1184] to him [G1473].
- Where [G3739] ever [G1437] should enter [G1525] insult [G5196], there [G1563] [is] also [G2532] dishonor
; but mouth [G4750][G1161] of humble [G5011] meditates upon [G3191] wisdom [G4678].
- in dying
just [G1342] forsakes [G3007] regret ; but beforehand [G1161] takes place [G1096] and [G2532] incurs ridicule [of the] impious destruction .
- soundness [G5047] of upright [G2117] will guide [G3594] them [G1473]; and [G2532] a fall
ones disregarding will plunder them [G1473]. will not benefit [G3756][G5623] Possessions [G5224] in [G1722] day [G2250] of rage [G2372]; and [G2532] righteousness [G1343] will rescue [G4506] from death [G2288].
- Righteousness [G1343] unblemished
cuts straight [G3718] ways [G3598]; but impiety [G1161] falls among [G4045] injustice .
- Righteousness [G1343] men
of upright [G3717] will rescue [G4506] them [G1473]; but by the [G3588][G1161] thoughtlessness [are] captured lawbreakers .
- Of the coming to an end [G5053] man
of a just [G1342] is not [G3756] destroyed hope [G1680]; but the [G3588][G1161] boasting [G2745] of the [G3588] impious is destroyed .
- just [G1342] from out of [G1537] a trap [G2339] are taken [G1562]; instead
of him [G1473] and [G1161] is delivered up [G3860] the [G3588] impious one .
- In [G1722] mouth [G4750] of impious [men
[is] a snare [G3803] to fellow-countrymen [G4177]; but perception [G1161] of just [men [G1342] is prosperous .
- By [G1722] good [things]
of just [men [G1342] [is] set up a city [G4172]; and [G2532] in [G1722] destruction of impious [there is] a leap for joy .
- By [G1722] blessing [G2129] of upright [G2117] will be exalted [G5312] a city [G4172]; but [by the] mouths [G4750][G1161] of impious [men
it will be razed [G2679].
- sneers at [G3456] fellow-countrymen [G4177] A [man] lacking [G1729] of sense [G5424]; man
but [G1161] an intelligent [G5429] restfully [G2271] conveys ' .
- A man
[being] double-tongued uncovers plans [G1012] in [G1722] sanhedrin [G4892]; but trustworthy [man [G4103][G1161] in breath [G4157] hidden [G2928] [keeps] matters [G4229].
- ones who [G3739] do not [G3361] exist [G5224] with guidance [G2941] fall [G4098] as [G5618] leaves [G5444]; but deliverance [G4991][G1161] exists [G5224] in [G1722] much [G4183] counsel [G1012].
- wicked [man [G4190] does evil [G2554] whenever [G3752] he mixes
with a just [man [G1342]; and he detests [G3404][G1161] sound [G2279] of safety .
- wife [G1135] A gracious [G2170] raises [G1453] to [her] husband
glory [G1391]; but a throne [G2362][G1161] of dishonor [is] a wife [G1135] detesting [G3404] righteous [things] [G1342]. of riches [G4149] lazy [G3636] lacking [G1729] become [G1096]; but the [G3588][G1161] vigorous establish [G2043] riches [G4149].
- to the [G3588] his soul [G5590][G1473] good
does [G4160] man A merciful [G1655]; totally ruins but [G1161] of him '[G1473] body [G4983] the [G3588] unmerciful .
do [G4160] works [G2041] unjust ; but seed [G4690][G1161] of just [G1342] [is a] wage [G3408] of truth .
- son [G5207] A just [G1342] engenders [G1080] unto [G1519] life [G2222]; but pursuit [G1375][G1161] of impious
[is] unto [G1519] death [G2288].
- [are] an abomination
[to the] Boss '[G2962] Perverting [G1294] ways [G3598]; [are] acceptable but [G1161] to him [G1473] all [G3956] unblemished [ones in [G1722] way [G3598].
- against a hand [G5495] hands [G5495] one putting [G1685] unjustly
not [G3756] unpunished will be of evils [G2556]; but the [G3588][G1161] one sowing [G4687] righteousness [G1343] will receive [G2983] wage [G3408] a trustworthy [G4103].
- As [G5618] a ring
of gold [G5552] in [G1722] a nose of a pig [G5300]; so [G3779] woman [G1135] to an evil-minded beauty .
- desire [G1939] of just [G1342] All [G3956] [is] good
; but hope [G1680][G1161] of impious will perish .
- There are
the ones [G3739] the [G3588] [their] own [seed [G2398] sowing [G4687] more [G4183] making [G4160]; and there are [G1161] also [G2532] the ones [G3739] gathering [G4863] having less [G1641].
- soul [G5590] is being blessed [G2127] Every [G3956] sincere
; but a man [G1161] inclined to rage is not [G3756] decent [G2158].
- the [one] [G3588] hoarding [G4912] grain [G4621] May] leave [G5275] it [G1473] to the [G3588] tradition-peoples (ethnics) '[G1484]; but a blessing [G2129][G1161] [be] on [G1519] head [G2776] of the [G3588] [one] sharing [G3330].
- one contriving
good [things] seeks [G2212] favor [G5484] good ; but [the one] seeking [G1567][G1161] evil [things] [G2556], [evil] will overtake [G2638] him [G1473].
- the [one] [G3588] yielding [G3982] upon [G1909] his own riches [G4149][G1438], this one [G3778] will fall [G4098]; but the [G3588] [one] [G1161] assisting
just men [G1342] will rise .
- the [one] [G3588] not [G3361] being accommodating
to the [G3588] his own [G1438] house [G3624] will inherit [G2816] wind ; will be a slave [G1398] and [G1161] fool to intelligent [G5429].
- From out of [G1537] fruit [G2590] of righteousness [G1343] germinates [G5453] a tree [G1186] of life [G2222]; are removed
but [G1161] [at] unseasonable times lives [G5590] of lawbreakers .
- If then [G1487] the [G3588][G3303] just [G1342] [are] hardly [G3433] delivered [G4982], the [G3588] impious one
and [G2532] sinner , where [G4226] will he appear [G5316]?