Proverbs Chapter 12 -
- the [one] [G3588] loving
instruction [G3809] loves perception ; but the [G3588][G1161] one detesting [G3404] reproofs [G1650] [is] a fool .
- Better [G2908] the [G3588] [one] finding [G2147] favor [G5484] from [G3844] Boss '[G2962]; but a man
[G1161] [who is] a lawbreaker will be silenced .
- will not [G3756] keep straight
A man by [G1537] a lawless deed ; but the [G3588][G1161] roots [G4491] of the [G3588] just [G1342] will not [G3756] be lifted away [G1808].
- wife [G1135] A courageous
[is] a crown [G4735] to the [G3588] her husband [G1473]; but as [G5618][G1161] in [G1722] wood [G3586] worm [G4663], so [G3779] [her] husband destroys wife [G1135] an evil doing [G2555].
- devices [G3053] of just [G1342] [are true] judgments [G2917]; devise
but [G1161] impious treachery [G1388].
- words [G3056] of impious
[are] deceitful [G1386] for [G1519] blood ; but the mouth [G4750][G1161] of upright [G3717] will rescue [G4506] them [G1473].
- Of which [G3739] ever [time] [G1437] should be [over] turned [G4762] the [G3588] impious
he vanishes ; but houses [G3624][G1161] of just [G1342] remain [G3887].
- mouth [G4750] of discerning [G4908] is lauded
by [G5259] a man ; but dull of heart [G1161] is sneered at [G3456].
- Better [G2908] a man
with [G1722] dishonor serving [G1398] himself [G1438], than [G2228] value [G5092] on himself [G1438] one putting [G4060], and [G2532] feeling want [G4326] of bread .
- A just one [G1342] pities [G3627] lives [G5590] of his cattle [G2934][G1473]; but the [G3588][G1161] feelings of compassion [G4698] of the [G3588] impious
are unmerciful .
- the [one] [G3588] working [G2038] the [G3588] his own [G1438] land '[G1093] will be filled up [G1705] with bread loaves
; but the [G3588] [ones] [G1161] pursuing [G1377] vain [things] [G3152] are lacking [G1729] of sense [G5424]. The one who [G3739] is pleasure-bent in [G1722] wine [drinking [G3631] pastimes , in [G1722] the [G3588] his own [G1438] fortresses [G3794] will leave behind [G2641] dishonor .
- desires [G1939] of impious
[are] evil [things] [G2556]; but the [G3588][G1161] roots [G4491] of the [G3588] pious [G2152] are in [G1722] fortresses [G3794].
- Through [G1223] sin
of lips [G5491] falls [G1706] into [G1519] snares [G3803] a sinner ; flees [G1628] but [G1161] from [G1537] them [G1473] just [G1342].
fruits [G2590] of mouth [G4750] a soul [G5590] of a man will be filled [G4130] of good [things] ; and a recompense [G1161] of his lips [G5491][G1473] will be rendered to him [G1473].
- ways [G3598] of fools
[are] straight [G3717] before them [G1799][G1473]; listens to [G1522] but [G1161] advice wise [G4680].
- A fool
daily publishes [G1804] his anger [G3709][G1473]; hides [G2928] but [G1161] the [G3588] his own [G1438] dishonor one astute [G3835].
- by displaying [G1925] trust '[G4102] reports
just man [G1342]; but the [G3588][G1161] witness [G3144] of the [G3588] unjust [is] deceitful [G1386].
- There are
the [G3588] [ones] speaking [G3004] -- they pierce as [G5613] a sword [G3162]; but tongues [G1100][G1161] of wise [G4680] heal [G2390].
- lips [G5491] True
straighten testimony [G3141]; witness [G3144] but [G1161] a quick [G5036] tongue [G1100] has [G2192] an unjust .
- Treachery [G1388] [is] in [G1722] heart [G2588] of one contriving
evils [G2556]; but the [G3588] [ones] [G1161] wanting [G1014] peace [G1515] will be glad [G2165].
- will not please [G3756]
the [G3588] just [G1342] Anything [G3762] unjust ; but the [G3588][G1161] impious will be filled [G4130] with bad [things] [G2556].
- [are] an abomination
[to the] Boss '[G2962] lips [G5491] Lying [G5571]; but the [G3588][G1161] one dealing [G4160] in trust '[G4102] [is] accepted [G1184] by [G3844] him [G1473].
A discerning [G4908] [is] a throne [G2362] of perception ; but heart [G2588][G1161] of fools will meet with [G4876] curses .
- hand [G5495] of chosen men [G1588] will prevail [G2902] easily
; but deceitful [G1386][G1161] will be for [G1519] plunder .
- A fearful [G5398] word [G3056] heart [G2588] disturbs [G5015] of a man
; word-conveyed (message) ' but [G1161] a good gladdens [G2165] him [G1473].
a just [G1342] of himself [G1438] A friend [G5384] will be ; but ones sinning [G1161] pursue [G2614] evil [things] [G2556], and the [G3588][G1161] way [G3598] of the [G3588] impious misleads [G4105] them [G1473].
- will not [G3756] succeed in [G2013] A deceitful man [G1386] hunting [G2339]; possession [G2933] but [G1161] [is] an esteemed [G5093] man
a pure [G2513].
- In [G1722] ways [G3598] of righteousness [G1343] [is] life [G2222]; but ways [G3598][G1161] of resentful
[are] unto [G1519] death [G2288].