Psalms Chapter 64 -
- Hear [G1522], O the [G3588] God '[G2316], the [G3588] my voice [G5456][G1473]! in [G1722] the [G3588] my beseeching [G1189][G1473] to [G4314] you [G1473]. from
fear [G5401] of enemy [G2190] Rescue [G1807] the [G3588] soul [G5590] of me [G1473]!
me [G1473] from conspiracy [G4963] of ones acting wickedly ! from multitude [G4128] of ones working [G2038] iniquity .
- The ones who [G3748] sharpened
as [G5613] a broadsword [G4501] the [G3588]ir tongues [G1100][G1473]; they stretched tight their bow [G5115][G1473] thing [G4229] [for] a bitter [G4089];
- the [G3588] to shoot [G2700] in [G1722] concealed [places
at unblemished ; suddenly [G1819] they will shoot [G2700] him [G1473], and [G2532] they will not [G3756] fear [G5399].
- They determined [G2901] for themselves [G1438] word '[G3056] an evil [G4190]; they describe [to themselves [G1334] the [G3588] [how] to hide [G2928] snares [G3803]. They said [G2036], Who [G5100] will see [G3708] them [G1473]?
- They searched out [G1830] lawlessness
; they failed [G1587] [while] searching out [G1830] in search . will come forward [G4334] Man and [G2532] heart [G2588] [is] deep ,
- and [G2532] God will be exalted [G5312] the [G3588][G2316]; arrow
of infants [G3516] became [G1096] the [G3588]ir calamities [G4127][G1473];
- and [G2532] treated him with contempt [G1848][G1473] the [G3588]ir tongues [G1100][G1473]. were disturbed [G5015] All [G3956] the [G3588] [ones] viewing [G2334] them [G1473];
- and [G2532] was fearful [G5399] every [G3956] man
. And [G2532] they announced the [G3588] works [G2041] of the [G3588] God '[G2316], and [G2532] the [G3588] his actions [G4161][G1473] they perceived [G4920].
- will be glad [G2165] The just [G1342] in [G1722] the [G3588] Boss '[G2962], and [G2532] will hope [G1679] upon [G1909] him [G1473]; and [G2532] will be praised [G1867] all [G3956] the [G3588] straight [G2117] the [G3588] in heart [G2588].