Proverbs Chapter 13 -
- son [G5207] An astute [G3835] [is] subject [G5255] to [his] father [G3962]; son [G5207] but [G1161] an unhearing
[goes] unto [G1722] destruction .
fruits [G2590] of righteousness [G1343] will eat [G2068] good ; but lives [G5590][G1161] of lawbreakers will be destroyed unseasonably .
- one who [G3739] guards [G5442] the [G3588] his own [G1438] mouth [G4750] gives heed to [G5083] the [G3588] his own [G1438] soul [G5590]; but the [G3588] [one] [G1161] [with] precipitous [G4312] lips [G5491] will terrify [G4422] himself [G1438].
- with [G1722] desire [G1939] is
Every [G3956] idle [man ; but hands [G5495][G1161] of vigorous [G1722] [are] caring [G1958].
- word [G3056] an unjust
detest [G3404] just [G1342]; but impious man [G1161] is ashamed , and [G2532] will not [G3756] have [G2192] an open manner [G3954].
- Righteousness [G1343] guards [G5442] guileless
in way [G3598]; but the [G3588][G1161] impious ones vile [G5337] produce [G4160] sin .
- There are
the [G3588] [ones] enriching [G4148] themselves [G1438], nothing [G3367] having [G2192]; and [G2532] there are the [G3588] [ones] abasing [G5013] themselves [G1438] with [G1722] many [G4183] riches [G4149].
- is ransom [G3083] A man's
of [his] life [G5590] the [G3588] own [G2398] riches [G4149]; but a one begging [G4434][G1161] does not [G3756] stand at intimidation .
- Light [G5457] to just [G1342] [is] always [G1275]; light [G5457] for impious
[is] extinguished [G4570].
- An evil man [G2556] with [G3326] insult [G5196] practices [G4238] evil [G2556]; but the [G3588][G1161] themselves [G1473] [are] arbitrating
- Substance [G5223] being hastily [obtained
with [G3326] lawlessness less [G1640] becomes [G1096]; but the [G3588][G1161] one gathering [G4863] for himself [G1438] with [G3326] piety [G2150] will be multiplied [G4129]. just [G1342] pities [G3627] and [G2532] lends .
- Better [G2908] [is the] one commencing [G1728] help
in heart [G2588], [than] the [G3588] [one] promising [G1861], and [G2532] to [G1519] hope [G1680] conveys ' [another]]; [is] a tree [G1186] for [G1063] of life [G2222] desire [G1939] a good .
- The one who [G3739] disdains [G2706] a matter [G4229], will be disdained [G2706] by [G1537] it [G1473]; but the [G3588][G1161] one fearing [G5399] a commandment [G1785], this one [G3778] is in health [G5198]. son [G5207] To a deceitful [G1386] nothing [G3762] will be
good ; servant [G3610] but [G1161] a wise [G4680] prosperous will be in actions [G4234], and [G2532] will prosper [G2720] the [G3588] his way [G3598][G1473].
- law [G3551] for wise [G4680] [is] a spring [G4077] of life [G2222]; but the [G3588][G1161] mindless man
by [G5259] a snare [G3803] will die [G2348].
- understanding [G4907] Good
gives [G1325] favor [G5484]; the [G3588] but [G1161] to know [G1097] law [G3551] consideration [G1271] is of good ; but ways [G3598][G1161] of the disdaining [G2706] [end] in [G1722] destruction .
- Every [G3956] astute [man [G3835] acts [G4238] with [G3326] knowledge [G1108]; but the [G3588][G1161] fool
spreads forth [G1600] for himself [G1438] evil [G2549].
A rash falls [G4098] into [G1519] evils [G2556]; word-conveyer (messenger) ' but [G1161] a wise [G4680] will rescue [G4506] him [G1473].
and [G2532] dishonor are removed by instruction [G3809]; and the [G3588][G1161] one guarding [G5442] reproofs [G1650] will be extolled [G1392].
- desires [G1939] of impious
delight soul [G5590]; but works [G2041][G1161] of impious [are] far [G3112] from knowledge [G1108].
- [The one] going with [G4848] wise men [G4680], will be wise [G4680]
; but the [G3588][G1161] one going with [G4848] fools will be known [G1097].
- ones sinning
will pursue [G2614] Evils [G2556]; the [G3588] but [G1161] just [G1342] will overtake [G2638] good [things] .
- A good
man will inherit [G2816] sons [G5207] of sons [G5207]; [are] treasured up [G2343] and [G1161] [for the] just [G1342] riches [G4149] of impious .
- just [G1342] will spend [G4160] in [G1722] wealth [G4149] years [G2094] many [G4183]; but unjust
[G1161] will perish suddenly [G4935].
- one who [G3739] spares [G5339] the [G3588] staff
detests [G3404] the [G3588] son [G5207] of him [G1473]; but the [G3588][G1161] one loving carefully [G1960] corrects [G3811].
- just [G1342] in eating [G2068] fills up [G1705] the [G3588] his soul [G5590][G1473]; but souls [G5590][G1161] of impious
[go] lacking [G1729].